What we do
NLH Partnership works with a range of clients, including local authorities, health services, charities, voluntary organisations, and community groups, to help them measure the difference that they are making, become more effective in reaching their clients and communities, better understand and develop their services, and make a greater difference to people's lives.
We work with small and large organisations, and take a collaborative approach to our work - working in partnership to ensure that we understand our clients' needs and can effectively help them to develop their services.
At the heart of what we do is a belief that good quality data, evidence, and information, if used well, can greatly assist practitioners and organisations in meeting the needs of their clients and service-users.
Our services include:
- Research, evaluation and impact measurement training and support for strategic and operational staff, managers and partners
- Planning, performance management and outcomes measurement consultancy and support
- Service reviews and service-redesign work
- Development of bespoke impact/outcome measurement tools
- Impact and outcome evaluations
- Community surveys and consultations
- Community needs analyses and scoping work
- Multi-agency and partnership-working evaluations
- Development of robust systems, processes and tools to allow for the effective collection and use of use of performance evidence
- Facilitation of staff and team development events